So much has happened over the past few weeks, I don't really even know where to begin! Here are some of the highlights.
Morgan turned 5 months old, I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He now weighs in at 17.2 pounds and is 27" tall!! Let me tell you that we feel every bit of that 17+ pounds lugging him around in his car seat.
We also took our first family camping trip near Moab this past weekend. We all had so much fun! Morgan was so good, he really seemed to take right to it.

Taking a snooze out on the deck on a beautiful sunny day.
Morgan turned 5 months old, I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He now weighs in at 17.2 pounds and is 27" tall!! Let me tell you that we feel every bit of that 17+ pounds lugging him around in his car seat.
We also took our first family camping trip near Moab this past weekend. We all had so much fun! Morgan was so good, he really seemed to take right to it.
Taking a snooze out on the deck on a beautiful sunny day.
I love the picture of the three of you. Such a beautiful family! Morgan gets cuter every time I see a new picture of him!
ReplyDeleteLooks like all of you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteHow fun, first family camping trip! Sounds like good times. Love all the pics!
ReplyDelete