He had so much fun yesterday and can't wait to go again tomorrow! He told me that he didn't get to ride the ski lift but instead he rode the "carpet". I asked him what his instructors name was and he couldn't remember. He said it was "the girl with the purple goggles" and that she was really nice.
School will text pictures to us of the kids on the mountain, so I will post them if I get any. There is also a ski race on February 7th that the parents are invited ro come watch. So there will be tons of pictures and video that day! I can't wait to see him in action! I asked his school teachers who went with them if there were tears shed, they said, yes, some.... But none from your Kiddo! He loved every minute of it!
When he got out of the car at school, he saw one of his friends. He said, "Hey Zach! You can't resist this!" All while modeling his ski outfit!
He picked out one of the largest pair of boots they have and said "these are the largest ones, they are PERFECT!!"
His buddy, Ridley. Ridley was so excited that he and Morgan had matching green helmets!
The pictures are all from my phone, so not the greatest. But at least we got some :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment